"...to date, no other plausible theory has been proposed explaining the source of the Bird Massacre Mystery Goo..."
The Lagoon Portal Theory is based on a solid foundation irrefutable facts detailed below in a summary of my presentation to a group of thirty seniors at Alameda's Independence Plaza yesterday. Their questions stretched my planned twenty-minute multi-media talk to well over an hour. Large photos and other hand-outs were accompanied by videos of lagoon dredging, directional drilling and drilling mud.
The Lagoon Portal Bird Goo Theory asserts that January's bird-killing Mystery Goo came from drilling mud released into Alameda's lagoons last fall during a sewer replacement project scheduled at the same time the lagoons were being dredged.
As of today, May 7, 2015, no other plausible theory has been proposed explaining the source of the Bird Massacre Mystery Goo, nor has anyone credibly refuted the Lagoon Portal Theory. City management has been copied on practically every major posting on this blog, yet their silence is deafening.
Fine. I have what I believe will be "smoking gun" physical evidence in my cross-hairs. In the next few days I expect hard proof in hand of a massive release of drilling mud into the lagoons. Wish me luck.
The seniors at Independence Plaza were an enthusiastic audience, many of whom are eager to get involved. They clearly understood the Lagoon Portal Theory despite the complexities, and they understood the implication that if the perpetrators of the 2015 Bay Area Bird Massacre are allowed to go unpunished, it is an invitation for repetition.
1. Two eyewitness accounts of a plume of Grey Sludge from the direction of a Lagoon Portal
2. Lagoon Dredging was underway for the 2 weeks prior to sighting of the Grey Plume
3. The Plume contained debris consistent with dredging
4. Photo evidence of a Foaming Surfactant in a lagoon similar to oil spill clean-up
5. Seabirds were killed by a mysterious Grey Goo soon after sighting the Plume
6. Grey Goo lab analysis matches drilling fluid
7. Two City drilling projects Llagoon Seawall Sewer Replacement and Coast Guard Island Power Conduit) were conducted prior to Plume sighting
8. An abandoned trench adjacent to lagoons is consistent with drilling activity
9. Nearby tidal currents are conducive to distribution of lagoon emissions on seabird habitat
10. Photo evidence of seabird habitat degradation near lagoon portal during relevant time frame
11.The Lagoon Portal and CGI Conduit are the only plausible Goo sources proposed to date
12.No credible refutations of these two sources have thus far been advanced
OBJECTIVE: A commission to…
• Investigate Alameda's drilling and dredging projects for linkage to the seabird massacre
• Evaluate the environmental risk of using chemicals in the lagoons
• Evaluate the responsiveness of emergency services to environmental threat
• Propose an Environmental Good Samaritan ordinance offering a bounty for reporting polluters
• Review and/or propose a city environmental policy
• Advise Mayor on establishment of a city office of environmental awareness
MORE INFO: www.AlamedaGoo.org
ACTION YOU CAN TAKE:
Tell government representatives you are concerned about the ecosystem and want a reporting system and consequences for toxic damage. Sign a petition soon to be circulated. Visit the AlamedaGoo blog to learn more. Share what you learn.
Senator Mark Leno – 916.651.4011- no email -- c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
Assemblyman Rob Bonta – 510.286.16701 – email@example.com
Mayor Trish Spencer – 510.747.4701 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alameda City Council – 510.747.4722 - email@example.com - 2263 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
Monty J Heying - 510-872-3144 - MHeying777@yahoo.com
April B. Squires - 415-592-4119 - Squires.April@gmail.com
Michael Dunmore - 510-263-8122 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Gate Audubon Society - 510-843-2222 - 2530 San Pablo Ave # G, Berkeley, CA 94702